Wednesday, 18 March 2009

Broken Records coming to New Zealand...

Not exactly technology related, but I thought a little more promotion wouldn't go amiss. Since leaving the UK, my brother became a member of a band, Broken Records and I've never yet managed to see them live which is a real shame. They have recently been signed by 4AD and are currently recording their first album which is due for release on 1st June 2009. Good luck lads!
Oh, by the way, they aren't physically coming to New Zealand, just via my blog... Shame, I think it would be a good idea! :)

Partly for my own reference, but also as a shameless plug, here are some of their website links:
YouTube
Facebook Group
MySpace

Here are some videos that are worth watching too:

Broken Records Studio Video Diary - behind the scenes of their album recording:



Official promo for 'Lies' - the 3rd single from Scottish band, Broken Records



A Channel4 review:

No comments: