Monday, 1 October 2007

Mingle Roadmap

There are a few nice things coming our way in Mingle before Christmas. This pdf shows a roadmap at a glance. I'm particularly interesting in parent-child card relationships and CruiseControl integration both of which I'll need to wait until v1.2 scheduled to be release in December.

However, there are plenty goodies in version 1.1 that will keep me interested in the meantime such as card printing, enhanced transitions and date properties to allow card scheduling.

It's not surprising that the Mingle development team use Mingle themselves and here is a picture of their current card wall for release planning.

Of all these goodies, I'm still concerned about the memory use of MingleServer.exe. It seems to take up a huge amount of memory which I understood was to be fixed in the RTM release. If anyone out these knows how to make this memory use any better, I'm all ears.

No comments: