Sunday, 12 August 2007

Intergen setting up at TechEd 2007


Well, Tim and the rest of Tech Services did a great job of setting up the hand on labs room at TechEd this year. Well done guys!! The lab room looks cool and aparently everything is working just fine... fingers crossed!

Nothing of note has happened so far, but that's because Ben wasn't there to entertain us with a brooks-worthy cockup!! Still, 3 days left for that, eh Ben!

Shaun made a stellar effort of setting up the Intergen stand complete with an shot-em-up arcade machine. Tim and I had a game and got hooked in pretty quickly! If I'm not on lab duty or attending a session, you'll find me playing games at the Intergen stand.

As ever, the TechEd bag is quite funky and comes with a bundle of advertising inside, the most controversial of which was a brochure from Absolute IT doing a salary review. :) It's worth a read.
No free copies of Vista yet but I'm on the lookout.

To keep everything central, I've setup a Facebook group called Intergen TechEd 2007 for all the photos, videos, thoughts and new from this years event. It's an invite only group so if you're from Intergen, ping me an email and I'll add you in. There is a link to my Facebook public profile at the top of my blog and from there you can look at my groups to find the TechEd 2007 one.

No comments: